Sabine Zenker MD
Sabine Zenker, MD, is a world-renowned Board Certified German Dermatologist who combines her dermatological expertise with a distinct sense for facial and body aesthetics.
Since establishing her private practice DrZenkerDermatology, Maximilian Street, Munich, Germany in 2003, Sabine Zenker dedicates her daily work to diligent individual patient care as well as to clinical research for established, innovative and pioneering, non- and micro-invasive aesthetic procedures. Since more than 15 years, Dr. Zenker is an in-demand speaker, trainer and consultant by leading medical societies, university and congress organizers around the globe. Contributing to both, the specialist press as well as to consumer magazines, she is widely and regularly quoted in major publications. Zenker is a frequently consulted expert by major media to offer scientific opinions on dermatology and aesthetic dermatology.
Dr. Zenker is a certified member of the German, European and the American Society of Dermatology and notable others.
By working in her practice and passing on her knowledge, Sabine Zenker consistently pursues her goal to help every patient at best.
1989 – 1995: Study Human Medicine, Faculty of Medicine Ludwig-Maximilians-University Munich (LMU), Germany
1992 – 1994: Practical and Clinical Training
- Internal Medicine: University College Medical School, London, UK
- Internal Medicine: Medizinische Klinik der LMU, Munich, Germany
- Gynecology: Groupe Hospitaliér Pitié – Salpêtrière, Paris, France
- Surgery: Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center, New York, US
- Surgery: Chirurgische Klinik Nußbaumstraße der LMU, Munich, Germany
- Anaesthesiology: Institut für Anästhesiologie der LMU, Munich, Germany
1995: State Examination Faculty of Medicine Ludwig-Maximilians-University Munich (LMU), Germany
1997: Doctorate (Dr. med.), Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität München (LMU), Munich, Germany – Thesis „Begleitverletzungen frischer vorderer Kreuzbandrupturen“
1997: License to practice Medicine
2003: Specialist for Dermatology, Board Certified Dermatologist – Klinik und Poliklinik für Dermatologie LMU, Munich, Germany
seit 2003: CEO and founder of DrZenkerDermatology, an exclusive private practice for Dermatology and Aesthetic Dermatology in the heart of Munich, Germany
– General Dermatology
– Aesthetic Dermatology and Aesthetic Medicine
– Anti Aging Medicine
– Laser and Rejuvenation
– Clinical Research
- In-demand speaker, trainer and consultant by leading medical societies, university and congress organizers around the globe
- Author and co-author for peer-reviewed scientific journals and specialist press/consumer magazines/media
- Reviewer for leading scientific journals
- Member of leading Medical Societies (see below)
- Member Editorial Board of Scientific Journals such as J Ästhetische Medizin/Springer Verlag, American and European Aesthetic Guide, The Aestheticians Journal, Trichology and Cosmetology, Kosmetische Medizin, GMC Medien etc.
- Member of Scientific Advisory Board of leading companies in the field
- Consultant Dermatologist L’Oréal Paris (2008-2018)
- Deutsche Dermatologische Gesellschaft (DDG)
- Deutsche Gesellschaft für Ästhetische Botulinumtoxintherapie e.V. (DGBT)
- Arbeitsgemeinschaft Ästhetische Dermatologie und Kosmetologie e.V. (ADK)
- Gesellschaft für Dermatopharmazie e.V (GD)
- Münchner Dermatologische Gesellschaft e.V. (MDG)
- Bayerische Landesärztekammer (BLÄK)
- and others
- American Academy Dermatology (AAD)
- European Academy Dermatology and Venerology (EADV)
- European Society for Cosmetic and Aesthetic Dermatology (ESCAD)
- European Society for Laser Dermatology (ESLD)
- International Society of Dermatological Surgery (ISDS)
- International Society of Dermatology (ISD)
- International Society of Lipolysistherapy (ISL)
- Women’s Dermatologic Society (WDS)
- and others
This website only makes use of necessary cookies essential for the website functionality. By continuing to use the website, you agree to the usage of these cookies. Cookies needed for analysis, personalization, advertising and social media are not used on this website.
More infoI agree